7.23.2011

I left my heart in Santa Monica

I have been on a lot of vacations in my short 22 years (thank you mom & dad) but I have to say, Santa Monica is definitely in the running for the title of  best vacation ever! So I have to say thank you to my sweet friend Kylie for getting married and giving me an excuse to head for the coast and thank you to my other sweet friend Krissy for being great company!

We stayed in a hostel and as apprehensive as I was about doing this, its honestly a huge part of what made this vacation so amazing. Prior to this trip, when I heard the word hostel I thought of a disgusting place with rats, drugs and STD's but it is not like that at all! It was clean, more secure than a hotel and we met so many amazing people from all over the world.

I've never been that interested in exploring Europe but now its all I can think about. Grad school is definitely on the back burner for the moment and I'm saving every penny I can for travel. I'd like to make it to: France, Spain, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Iceland, The UK, Ireland, Greece, Germany, Poland, Austria..... to name a few.







I now completely understand why everyone loves California so much and always, the Pacific is my one true love. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment