its become apparent that i am a complete airhead.
airhead
a stupid person(i.e. there is air where brains should be)
Case in point: Thursday, January 12th 2012
Went to smithfield to pick up something from a friends house. couldn't remember which house it was so I just drove up and down their street for 20 minutes hoping it would come back to me. I've been to this house NUMEROUS times over the course of my life. The neighbors probably called the cops haha.
After spending a few hours at a friends house in the avenues, I was supposed to meet some other friends at the gateway, a 10 ish minute drive. I've driven from the avenues to the gateway at least a dozen times in the last 6 months. Well, I took ONE wrong turn and got so turned around it took me 45 minutes to get there. Fail.
At the gateway. I managed to drop my iPhone in the toilet. (I'll spare you the details).
Forgot to get parking validation... TWICE!
Got turned around leaving the gateway heading to I15 north... A route I've driven probably 100 times.
Missed the exit to Logan... AGAIN! (I've done this the last THREE times I've driven back to Logan.)
I was blaming my airheadedness on my crazy job and schedule but since I haven't worked in over a month... I don't think I can use that as an excuse anymore!

THIS is why we are friends. glad you are breathing today. being nice is paying off one day at a time. love you.
ReplyDelete