1.02.2012

a wise man once said...


When I was about 15 I had a friend tell me I was the most Christ-like person she had ever met. I know that over the years this has changed and its not something I'm proud of. So, that is what I'm dedicating 2012 to, becoming more Christ-like. Besides, just in case the Mayans were right, I want to be prepared ;)

I plan to work on :
not being judgmental
being open minded
forgiving
treating EVERYONE I meet with kindness
keeping my thoughts, words and actions towards myself and others POSITIVE.

and so much more.






To start 2012 off right, I want to say sorry to anyone I have ever hurt in any way shape or form. I truly mean it. If there is something I have done and you want to talk to me about it, PLEASE DO! I want to make it up to you.

and to those of you that are not here to support and encourage me...

1 comment:

  1. i can say that you ARE currently one of the most christ-like people that I know. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Love you Sugar Brittas.

    ReplyDelete